Project 2: Rotoscope

So there are a lot of things I could comment upon for my opinion of rotoscoping. But, I think a lot of it has to do with simply needing more practice with Harmony and the tablets. While alone the technology is similar to that which I use to illustrate, it isn't identical. However, the more I worked on the project the more comfortable I felt. Many problems which slowed me down at first I eventually worked out how to avoid and correct efficiently. Still, Harmony was my ultimate downfall. I believe continuing to work with the program will help me understand all its features and prevent continuously running into bugs.
In the end, I'm not looking forward to doing a lot with Harmony, but I know practice makes perfect and I do look forward to understanding the project.

Bonus! The original clip which I used

Comments

Popular Posts